Rains are expected in Galicia and strong gusts in the Cantabrian mountain range.
The State Meteorological Agency (Aemet) forecasts locally persistent rains for this Friday during the second half of the day in western Galicia, as well as strong wind on the Galician coast, with strong gusts in the Cantabrian mountain range.
One new atlantic front It will arrive through the peninsular northwest with cloudy skies, with rains and showers in Galicia, and in the surroundings of the western Cantabrian mountain range.
Precipitation will be weaker and more scattered throughout northwestern areas of Castilla y León and Asturias; cloudy intervals in the rest of the Peninsula and the Balearic Islands, more abundant in the northeast of the peninsula, Ibiza and Melilla, with occasional showers, which will be punctually intense in Catalonia, notable on the central coast.
The slightly cloudy sky will prevail in the peninsular south and southeast while in the Canary Islands, cloudy in the north and east of the archipelago.
The Snow cover It will be located between 1,800 and 2,000 meters in the north of the peninsula.
They wait low clouds, mists and fog banks during the morning in general, in the interior of the peninsula and Mallorca, which will be persistent in areas of both plateaus and depressions in the northeast.
Rise in daytime temperatures in much of the Peninsula, more pronounced in the Cantabrian area and the south of Castilla y León; thermal drop in Catalonia, archipelagos and areas of persistent fog.
Night temperatures will rise in the northwest and Mediterranean area, with slight descent inside, with weak frosts in areas of the northern half of the peninsula, more intense in the Pyrenees.
The wind will blow from the southwest and south in the peninsular northwest quadrant, strong on the Galician coast and with strong gusts in the Cantabrian mountain range; trade wind from the northeast in the Canary Islands and variable loose in the rest.
Forecast by autonomous communities:
– GALICIA: covered except for cloudy intervals in the morning in the east. Weak precipitation in the western third during the morning that will increase and spread to the rest of the region starting in the afternoon, which will be persistent and even locally strong on the westernmost coast. Temperatures rising, slightly or unchanged from the highs in the west and south. On the coast, the wind will blow from the south with strong intervals and very strong gusts. Inside, a southerly component wind with very strong gusts in the afternoon in the northern third that will occur in the western half and Ourense mountains.
– ASTURIAS: slightly cloudy except for intervals in the dividing line of the Cordillera, increasing to cloudy at the end of the day. Weak rains overnight in mountain areas and in the western third that are not ruled out in the rest. Temperatures increasing, slight or unchanged from the maximum in the south. Loose southerly wind intensifying in the western third, in the Cordillera and on the coast. Very strong gusts in mountainous areas in the afternoon.
– CANTABRIA: slightly cloudy at dawn increasing to cloudy intervals of medium and high clouds and, at the end of the day in the western end, to cloudy or covered, not ruling out some weak precipitation in this area. Minimum temperatures on the rise in Liébana and with few changes in the rest; maximum rising on the coast and without changes in the rest. Weak frosts on the summits of the Cordillera. South component wind intensifying during the day and more intense in high areas of the interior, with very strong gusts in the afternoon.
– BASQUE COUNTRY: Intervals of medium and high clouds, with some low cloudiness at dawn in the south and east, with fog and morning mist in those areas. Minimum temperatures decreasing in Álava and without changes in the rest; maximum rising on the coast, falling in the extreme south and unchanged in the rest. South component wind intensifying during the day and more intense in high areas of the interior, with very strong gusts during the afternoon.
– CASTILLA Y LEÓN: cloudy intervals, with a tendency to cloudy in the western half, with weak rainfall in the last hours in the northwest. Mist and fog in the first half of the day, in mountain areas in the afternoon and at night. Minimum temperatures slightly rising in the northwest and slightly decreasing in the rest, and maximum rising except in areas of the northwest where they will drop slightly. Weak frosts. Southwest wind, with strong gusts in the north.
– NAVARRA: slightly cloudy, except in the Ribera del Ebro and in the western third, with intervals of low clouds in the morning, with associated mists and fog banks; the cloudiness will increase in the afternoon at intervals of high clouds, and cloudy at the end. Decreasing temperatures in the Ribera, rising in the extreme northwest and unchanged in the rest. South and southeast wind, weak at first in the southern half, which will increase in intensity from noon, with very strong gusts in high northwest areas.
– LA RIOJA: cloudy intervals. Mist and mist or low clouds in the Ribera del Ebro. Minimum temperatures unchanged in the Sierra and falling in the rest, and maximum slightly rising in the Sierra and falling in the Valley. Weak frosts in the Iberian. Variable loose wind, setting from the southwest and southeast.
– ARAGÓN: the slightly cloudy sky will predominate. In the morning, intervals of low clouds and mist in the Ebro depression. At the end of the day, intervals of cloud and low probability of precipitation in the Pyrenees and other mountainous areas of Huesca. The snow level will be around 1,700 and 1,800 meters. Temperatures without significant changes. Weak frosts in the Pyrenees and in the Iberian. Variable loose wind with a predominance of east and south components.
– CATALONIA: in Gerona, Barcelona and Tarragona, cloudy skies with precipitation, which will be locally strong on the coast and central pre-coastal during the early morning. In Lérida, cloudy intervals tending to cloudy with a low probability of precipitation at the end of the day. The snow level will be around 1,700 and 2,000 meters. Morning fog in the south of Lleida. Minimum temperatures slightly rising and maximum falling in Barcelona and the northeast of Tarragona. Weak frosts in the Pyrenees. On the coast of Gerona, a weak southeast wind with moderate intervals; on the coast of Barcelona and Tarragona, light wind from the northeast. In the rest, variable light wind or calm.
– EXTREMADURA: cloudy intervals, with a tendency at night to cloudy in the west and north from the afternoon. Morning mists and mists, notable in the Tagus and Guadiana Valleys. Minimum temperatures in decline and maximum with slight changes. Southwest or variable wind.
– COMMUNITY OF MADRID: Abundant low cloudiness with mist and mist during the early morning and morning, with a tendency to decrease in the afternoon and increase high-type cloudiness. Temperatures with slight changes, although the decline will predominate. Variable light wind with a tendency to a southerly component in the second half of the day.
– CASTILLA-LA MANCHA: abundant low cloudiness during the early morning and morning, with mist and fog in the valleys of the Tajo and Guadiana, and in La Mancha, tending to decrease in the afternoon and increase the cloudiness of the high type. Minimum temperatures in slight decrease, except in the southeastern third where they will remain unchanged. Weak frosts in high mountain areas of the northeast. Variable light wind, with a predominance of the southern component in the second half of the day.
– VALENCIAN COMMUNITY: slightly cloudy. Temperatures without significant changes. Variable light wind or calm.
– MURCIA: slightly cloudy or clear sky. Morning mists inside. Temperatures with little change. Loose variable wind.
– BALEARIC ISLANDS: cloudy sky without ruling out occasional drizzle, notable in the Pitiusas. Mists during the early morning and at night, with the presence of fog banks. Night temperatures with few changes and daytime temperatures in slight decrease. Generally loose wind, from the north in the Pitiusas and from the east in the rest.
– ANDALUCIA: clear sky, with intervals of high clouds during the afternoon. Intervals of low clouds, mists and morning fog banks in the interior and Atlantic coast. Minimum temperatures in decline in the western half. Loose variable wind.
– CANARY ISLANDS: in Lanzarote, Fuerteventura and El Hierro, cloudy intervals. In the north and east of the rest of the islands, a predominance of cloudy skies, with some weak and isolated rain during the second half of the day. In the rest, slightly cloudy alternating with some cloudy interval. Temperatures with few changes or in slight decrease in the islands of greater relief. Northeast wind.